Welcome! We are the safari specialists. Tanzania Expeditions is a safari tour and travel company that specializes in crafting exceptional custom safaris tours in Tanzania . We love nothing more than inspiring your sense of wonder and discovery through the creation of life-changing travel experiences. With our extensive knowledge of Tanzania, our top safari guides, our exclusive collection of secluded camps & lodges, and the ultimate in personalized service, we work with you to design unique custom Tanzania safari tours that will realize your dreams and shape your memories for a lifetime. Our main specialities are Tanzania wildlife Camping safari tours, Lodging Safari tours ,Luxury Safari tours, Climbing Kilimanjaro tours , Treking mt Meru and Oldoinyo lengai trekking tours, Zanzibar Holidays, Tanzania cultural tours, Tanzania cycling adventure tours and so much more! Tanzania Expeditions team is awaiting to share with you The splendid beauty of Tanzania and what it has to offer.
Tanzania safari Highlights
- EXPLORE : Ngorongoro Crater, hailed as one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and home to the densest concentration of game animals in Africa.
- DISCOVER : The Serengeti National Park is probably the most famous wildlife refuge in the world. This national park covers 14,763 km2, an area similar to the size of Northern Ireland. Enjoy an amazing Tanzania safari in this endless plains..
- EXPERIENCE CULTURE : Meet the people with perhaps the longest history and most ancient traditions the Hadzabe, a tribe of hunter-gatherers now settled around Lake Eyasi in the North of Tanzania.
- ENJOY : The thrill of tracking Africa’s Big Five and watching millions of wildebeest and zebras during their annual migration crossing the Grumeti river.
- CONQUER AFRICA’S ROOFTOP: Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the world’s most accessible high summits, a beacon for visitors from around the world. Most climbers reach the crater rim with little more than a walking stick, proper clothing and determination.
- PARADISE : Zanzibar holidays boast some of the world’s best diving amongst rainbow coral reefs, the quaint customs and cuisine of the Swahili people, and the Indian Ocean’s spotless beauty.
Tanzania Expeditions offers premium safari tour packages at a reasonable cost
Our policy is that you don’t have to pay more to receive the best service! We believe that everyone has the right to get the best experience for their budget. What we promise is what we deliver. We have simplified itineraries and packages for every budget and it’s very easy to navigate through them. If you have any questions, or if you’re interested in planning your own Tanzania safari tour, don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information! In addition to the tours on our website, we also design tailor-made Tanzania safari tours to suit your requirements and budget.
Please view Our Core Values
- Safety: is Tanzania Expeditions number one priority, while on a tour trekking Kilimanjaro or Mt Meru climbing we help hikers choose the appropriate routes and days to climb based on physical shape and hiking experience. During the hike, we have 4 professional crew members for every hiker. In the case that a hiker needs to be evacuated, we designate 2 professional crew members to accompany the hiker off the mountain. While you are on one of our Tanzania safaris, if the 4×4 vehicle breaks down, you are guaranteed a backup 4×4 vehicle within drive time estimation of where you are. We also have emergency evacuation plans for any traveler who needs medical attention; we have located the nearest clinics to each of the National Parks. Also we provide flying evacuation services if required as we have partnered with different flying doctors organization services.
- Quality Customer Service: Customer feedback is essential for our company to continue improving. We encourage clients to assess our staff, vehicles, equipment, and food, and report findings to the owner. Tanzania Expeditions staff are all certified mountain and safaris guides, and their priority is to share with you there in-depth acquired knowledge from years of experience. We strive to meet our clients’ needs and tailor our tours based on your preferences!
- Environmental Responsibility: Due to the ever-growing tourism industry, we require our crew to follow the principle of “leave no trace.” We provide our staff with monetary rewards when they collect trash on Mt. Kilimanjaro. We require all Tanzania Expeditions safari drivers to carry a disposal bin, and abide by the Tanzanian National Park requirements.
- Supporting Local Economy: We are a 100% a local Tanzanian Safari company. The CEO and owner, Justin Mtui, was born in Moshi, and he started the company from the ground-up. Justin began his career as a porter, and recognizes the importance of paying his staff a livable and fair wage. We are proud to employ local and qualified staff to provide an outstanding experience to it’s customers!