Arusha Safari Lodge
Arusha Safari Lodge, a grand private residence set in lush expansive grounds complete with a swimming pool, spa facilities and an “Out of Africa” style restaurant for afternoon tea and sundowners. Arusha Safari Lodge is a small-secluded hideaway equipped to cater for discerning travellers and consists of 9 rooms in total, 7 spacious and comfortable guest cottages plus 2 spacious rooms in the main building.
The lodge is tucked away on volcanic hills with spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru, located only four kilometers outside of Arusha. The lodge goes to great lengths to ensure all guests are personally taken care of. All cottages are privately set with views of the swimming pool and lush gardens and furnished with Zanzibar beds.
Facilities include a swimming pool, a spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, providing pampering at its very best. Massage is available and especially appreciated by guests arriving back from climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- 7 spacious poolside cottages (twin and double bed arrangement) and 2 double rooms
- Large en-suite bathroom with shower (2 rooms also have a bath) wash hand basin, toilet, towels, soap, shampoo and bottled water
- Mosquito nets
- Excellent restaurant, using fresh ingredients from the vegetable gardens on the property
- Breakfast, lunch and daily 4 course dinner menu
- Indoor Public lounge area with fireplace and outdoor terrace with wood burner and relaxing seating under the stars
- Swimming Pool
- Free wifi services in the public restaurant area
- African style veranda with bar for relaxing lunches and drinks by the pool
- Tennis Court
- Spa facilities: sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, relaxing massages
- Beautiful View of Mt Meru and Mt Kilimanjaro (on clear days)
- Beautiful tropical gardens, home to colourful birds and monkeys
- Day trips to Arusha National Park, Lake Manyara and Tarangire all possible