Kigongoni Lodge is located on an historic 70-acre coffee farm near Arusha, amid natural forest. Sitting on a hilltop with lush gardens, the lodge offers breathtaking views of Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru. Tucked between the trees are eighteen cottages, built in traditional African styles and materials. The rooms, cocktail lounge, and restaurant – all with fireplaces – are furnished in an intimate and comfortable manner, maximizing the site’s unique views and natural features.
- 18 fantastic, large cottages (60 square meters) and one family room (2 separate bedrooms), all built in African styles and materials.
- All cottages have a large private veranda with a view of either Mount Meru or Kilimanjaro.
- Single beds are 4 by 4 feet wide. Double beds are 8 by 8 feet. All are four-poster beds with large mosquito nets.
- Large bathroom area with separate shower and bathtub.
- Writing and sitting area.
- Fireplace in each cottage