Kirurumu Serengeti Camp
Kirurumu Serengeti Camp is a luxury mobile camp, moved seasonally to take best advantage of the vast Serengeti. The camp is used as a base, a spring board for an early morning game drive, a break for a sumptuous lunch, a respite from the heat of the day and the finale to a days adventure where stories can be swapped around a fire. As a small and intimate camp the staff are on hand just to look after a very limited number of guests and so the level of attention and service is always excellent
Rooms / Facilities
Our Serengeti camp tents are as follows:
7 double and twin customised safari tents. The largest tent available for safari camping. Each tent is fully and tastefully furnished with:
- * Comfortable, (twin or double) beds with 6” mattresses, pillows, blankets & sheets.
- * Luggage rack, table, safari chairs, mats & soft furnishings in individual style.
- * Solar lighting in both the bedroom and enuite loo and shower room
- * Dining room with waiter service
In addition, the camp has:
- * A locally furnished dining tent for breakfast, lunch and romantic, candle-lit dinners.
- * A campfire area
The Serengeti camp is your springboard into the Serengeti, essential for the migration and seasonally well located to take advantage of activities such as hot air ballooning (note that access to hot air ballooning is seasonal as the balloon rides start in central Serengeti). The Serengeti is the place to game drive and has the largest concentration of wildlife in the world.