Kirurumu Tarangire Lodge
Kirurumu Tarangire Lodge is built on the site of the old Tamarind Camp, in land we own and looking out on a flood plain that is seasonally a rich feeding ground for elephant and much else. It is bordering the park boundary, and is ideally situated being only 10 minutes off the main tarmac road and only 15 minutes drive from the main Tarangire park gate. There are 10 permanent tented cottages built in exactly the same style as the new Kirurumu Manyara Lodge cottages and the standards are the same high standards you have always been familiar with at Manyara.
- 10 tented cottages consisting of 2 Double Rooms, 2 Family Rooms and 6 Twin Rooms
- Fully ensuite bathrooms, hot and cold running water
- Bar complete with wonderful views of the flood plane and the park
- Dining room with waiter service
- Internet facilities available at reception