Masek Under Canvas Tented Camp
Masek Under Canvas Tented Camp Nestling between the prime wildlife areas of central and southern Serengeti. The area is witness of the Great Migration from December to March. This luxurious tented camp enables guests to be within reach of the Great Migration and to explore remote, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game. This seasonal camp is intimate and exclusive, offering the most spacious safari tents, each with double bed, en suite bathroom, separate portable WC and a bucket shower.
Only ten tents at the campsite. Enjoy the exclusivity of absolute comfort combined with the authenticity of nights spent in the African bush. An extraordinary experience for all nature lovers.
There are several airstrips in the National Park that receive schedule flights from Arusha as well as charter flights.
• All tents have large kings size beds or twin beds
• Each tent has bucket shower, hand basin and flush toilet
• Lighting supplied by solar energy
• Mess Tent for meals
• Lounge Tent
• Accommodation fully inclusive of all meals and beverages.
- Welcome drinks on arrival and cold face towels
- Lounge tent with board games and library.