Ndutu Under Canvas Safari Camp
Ndutu Under Canvas Safari Camp Nestling between the prime wildlife areas of northern. The area is witness of the Great Migration from December to March in the Serengeti Side. This luxurious tented camp enables guests to be within reach of the Great Migration and to explore remote, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game. This seasonal camp is intimate and exclusive, offering the most spacious safari tents, each with double bed, en suite bathroom, separate portable WC and a bucket shower.
Breakfast in the BushOnly ten tents at the campsite. Enjoy the exclusivity of absolute comfort combined with the authenticity of nights spent in the African bush. An extraordinary experience for all nature lovers.
There are several airstrips in the National Park that receive schedule flights from Arusha as well as charter flights.
• Total number of rooms 10
• Large Double Tents
• All tents have large kings size bed or twin bed
• Each tent has shower, hand basin and flush toilet
• Lighting supplied by solar lights
• Mess Tent
• Lounge Tent
• Fully inclusive of all meals and beverages
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
• Check In – 12h00 | Check Out – 10h00
- Welcome drinks on arrival and cold face towels
- Please advise if you have any dietary requirements
- Lounge tent